Child Care Resource & Referral
The Child Care Resource & Referral program is operated by the Child/Family Services division of the Stanislaus County Office of Education.
This program is funded through the Child Development Division of the California Department of Education. It provides comprehensive information and
referrals regarding child care/development services to parents and providers. All services are free of charge. Additional services include:
- Referrals to all types of child care facilities; including licensed and exempt centers and
licensed family child care homes in Stanislaus County.
- Information on how to open and manage a family child care home or a child care center.
- Resource lending library which includes resource materials, books, toys and DVDs.
- Information on subsidized programs for low-income parents.
- Workshops on topics of interest to providers, parents, and center staff.
- Assistance with registration of exempt providers through Trustline Registry.
Additional information can be received by calling (209) 238-6400.