Welcome to SCOE's Cyber Safety Awareness website!
Check out SCOE's Cyber Safety Newsletters:
Additional information regarding privacy, security and online safety can be found below.
Cyber Safe News
- Cybersecurity Tips Blog
- FBI: Internet Crime Complaint Center (iC3)
- Cybersecurity Education Program Podcasts
- Keep Your Children Safe Online
- YOU ARE a Target
- FTC Scam Alerts
- National Cybersecurity Alliance: Passwords and Securing Your Accounts
- U.S. Dept. of Homeland Security
Tips and Resources
- FBI Tips - Report Federal Crimes
- Keeping Your Kids Safe Online by Scholastic
- CA Dept. of Justice - Cyber Exploitation Information
- What is Phishing and How to Prevent It
- October is National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Five Steps to Creating a Cyber Secure Home
- General Online Safety Tips and Advice
- Cybersecurity Awareness Basics from the FDIC
- Cybersecurity Cheat Sheet
- Report Identity Theft to the FTC
- File an Internet crime complaint with the FBI
- How to Recover from Identify Theft
- Before you Connect a New Home Computer to the Internet
Would you like to enroll your staff in SCOE's Cyber Safety Education Program?
Would you like to schedule a Cybersecurity Overview presentation for your staff?
Contact us at helpdesk [ahtsym] stancoe [dhotsym] org for more information.