The John B. Allard Scholarship will be awarded to a senior student who plans a career in education. ONLY APPLICANTS PURSUING A CAREER IN EDUCATION (i.e., teaching, administration, instructional aide, etc.) WILL BE CONSIDERED. The recipient will be expected to attend either a two- or a four-year college or university. The criteria for qualification are a 2.8 grade point average during the sophomore and junior years and demonstrated leadership and participation in school activities. Criteria and Scholarship Information
1. The Scholarship Advisory Committee will annually award the scholarship.
2. The amount of the scholarship will be $300.
3. Scholarships will be awarded to graduating seniors in high schools throughout Stanislaus County.
4. Application Deadline will be in March.
5. Scholarships will be announced the first week in May.