STANISLAUS MILITARY ACADEMY:
- Located at John B. Allard School.
- Comprehensive high school education in a military-style environment.
- Open to students who are referred to the Stanislaus County Educational Options Program by their school/district of residence.
- The core values of the academy are: Commitment, Discipline, Respect, Courage, and Honor.
- Cadets are required to memorize and be able to explain each Core Value.
- Cadets are encouraged to live by the Core Values in order to be successful in life.
COMMUNITY SCHOOL PROGRAMS:
- Classroom Based Program - Students are required to attend school daily.
- Independent Study - Students meet with their teacher once per week and complete assignments at home.
- Modified Independent Study - Students attend school for part of the week and complete assignments at home for the other part of the week.
SMA VIDEO INTRODUCTION:
- John B. Allard recognizes that each student is an individual, that all students are creative, and that all students have a right to succeed.
- We will focus on the development of academic, social, and character skills to optimize each student's potential.
- We are committed to providing a quality education that will prepare students for a college and career-ready environment.