Quintessential School Systems (QSS/Harris) is a complete administrative solution for public school districts. It is a fully integrated system that includes General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Invoice Billing Management (IBM), Absence Tracking, Payroll, Fixed Assets, Stores Inventory, Personnel, Position Control, and Requisition Routing. QSS/QCC is utilized by K-12 schools, county offices of education, and community colleges nationwide.
Services and Support
QSS/QCC system services and support that we provide for the County Office and twenty-five local school districts are as follows:
- Ongoing maintenance of the servers and associated peripherals
- Employee Self-Service (ESS) website
- Software update and patch installation
- User security and account management
- System administration
- Payroll printing and reporting
- Accounts payable printing and reporting
- Routine periodic report runs
- Quarterly DE6 reporting
- Annual processes such as fiscal year transition
- W-2 printing and reporting
- 1099 printing and reporting
- 1095 printing and reporting
- Note: All reports are stored/archived in Laserfiche
QSS/QCC staff provides daily technical support to all users of the system. Our team is the liaison between QSS developers and the users by reporting issues to them and to the support forum in order to find resolutions as quickly as possible.
Training on QSS/QCC is also provided on a regular basis in our ETC Computer Lab. Classes can be found on the Events page or the Technology Training Calendar with a link to register for each session. Content covered in all classes offered is listed here. We do appreciate feedback on our classes and would like all users to have a positive experience. This short training survey can be filled out after attendance at any class that we offer. To schedule a QCC class not listed or for technical assistance, please submit a request at https://www.stancoe.org/help.