Requirements for Second Renewal
1. The employing agency must verify all of the following on the form entitled Verification of Requirements for the Teaching Permit for Statutory Leave (form CL-903) for the SECOND TPSL renewal:
- That the applicant has completed the third 45 hours of TPSL preparation as determined by the Local Employing Agency.
- That the employer will continue to provide an early orientation for each statutory leave assignment.
- That for each statutory leave assignment, the local employing agency shall provide the TPSL holder with the same mentoring that was required for initial issuance.
2. Submission of a completed application (form 41-4) and processing fee.