Universal Design for Learning (UDL) & Arts Integration Lesson Study is a four-night series of workshops designed to introduce ULD and Arts Integration to teachers, and help teachers utilize UDL and Arts Integration in their classrooms. Participants who attend all evenings and complete all work are eligible for 1 extended learning credit through CSUS.
The objectives of this lesson study are:
· Understand the UDL framework, and be able to utilize it in teaching practice.
· Understand the connections among arts processes, Visual and Performing Arts Standards, and CCSS.
· Identify and apply strategies for UDL and arts integration in teaching practice.
· Create, teach, & document a UDL lesson or unit that integrates an arts discipline.
· Share UDL lessons with all participants to create a UDL lesson library.
$ 100.00 per individual
Make Checks and/or Purchase Orders Payable to: Stanislaus County School Service Fund (SCSSF)
Mail to: Stanislaus COE
Attn: Dawn Powell, ISS
1100 H Street
Modesto, CA 95354