Results of the 39th Annual Stanislaus County Mock Trials Competition
Posted March 8, 2023
The annual Stanislaus County Mock Trials event took place on February 2, 7, 9 & 16 at the Stanislaus County Courthouse, 800 11th Street, Modesto. The championship round was held at the Stanislaus County Office of Education on March 2.
Mock Trials final results are:
- Winner for this year’s competition - - Beyer High School
- Runner-up team - - Gregori High School
- Wray Ladine Inn of Court Spirit of Stanislaus County Mock Trial Award & Scholarship winner - - Dhara Patel, Modesto High School
- Ryan Dickerson Award for Excellence & Leadership in Mock Trial winner - - Gage Fields, Big Valley Christian High School
- Artist Contest winner - - Eliana Gloria, Modesto High School and Martin Montez, Gregori High School
- Journalist Contest winner - - Sabrina Toor, Modesto High School
- Hall of Fame Coach Award: Scott Mitchell, Modesto High School
The team from Beyer High School will represent Stanislaus County at the State Mock Trial in Los Angeles, March 17 - 19, 2023.
Wednesday, March 8, 2023