The SCOE Induction programs offer several different opportunities for purchasing units from CSU Stanislaus Extended Education* for $40.00 per unit. Please keep in mind that candidates are not required to purchase units to earn a clear credential.
Please confirm with your district as to their approval process and requirements in regard to using the purchased SCOE Induction units for an increase in salary on their salary schedule prior to submitting them.
- Induction Participation (Per Year)
Year 1 Course Number: EDU 6402 Year 2/ECO Course Number: EDU 6403
- One Unit - candidate attends all four events (Inquiry 1, Inquiry 2, Inquiry 3 and Finale) on time and stays the full time. (equivalent to 15 hours). Missing an event or attending a "Make-Up" event disqualifies a candidate for this unit.
- One Unit - candidate completes all induction requirements including a “passing” evaluation rubric. (equivalent to 15 hours). Filing a "Submission of Late Work" request at Finale, rather than submitting your CGE to be read, disqualified a candidate for this unit. Additionally, if the candidate submits their work at Finale but has not passed the rubric by the unit submission deadline for the year (due to incomplete or substandard work), they will be disqualified from this unit.
- Two Units - candidate attends all four events (Inquiry 1, Inquiry 2, Inquiry 3 and Finale) on time and stays the full time AND candidate completes all induction requirements including a “passing” evaluation rubric. (equivalent to 30 hours). Unit disqualification criteria as outlined above applies.
- Payment for Units – candidate will complete the necessary paperwork and submit payment at the end of year Induction Finale.
- SpEd Level II Transition (Per Year) Course Number: EDU 6927
- One Unit - candidate must attend the Level II Transition Day and all follow up on additional requirements as indicated by the credential renewal codes.
- Payment for Units – candidate will have the opportunity to complete the necessary paperwork and submit payment at the end of year Induction Finale.
- All requests for units must be submitted to the SCOE Induction Office. Please DO NOT send this paperwork directly to the university, as it may cause a delay in the processing of your unit(s).
- The SCOE Induction Office does not issue transcripts. Transcripts must be purchased from CSU Stanislaus to provide proof of unit(s) to your district office. CSU Extended Education Office: 209-667-3111
- All checks must be made payable to CSU Stanislaus.
- Units are not issued retroactively. They must be purchased within the Induction year that attendance occurred, before the deadline of the given Induction year, and are not available after that time.
*SCOE Induction Program is partnered with CSU Stanislaus exclusively. We are not affiliated with, and do not endorse, the Induction units offered by University of the Pacific (UOP). As with all units, please consult your district as to what will, or won't, be accepted by them.