September 2, 2021: Stanislaus County Public Health issued a health order requiring face coverings indoors for all (whether vaccinated or not). The order takes effect on Saturday, September 4, 2021, at 12:01 a.m.
K-12 School Guidance 2021-22 FAQ's - Click here
Public Health Guidance for K-12 Schools in California, 2021-22 School Year - Click here
In order to best protect students and staff as California starts the school year in person, the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) issued a new public health order on August 11, requiring all school staff to either show proof of full vaccination or be tested at least once per week. Facilities must be in full compliance with the Order by October 15, 2021.
SCOE's Business Services Division assists in distributing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to schools. Check out the video:
Archive - The Stanislaus County 2020-21 School Year Planning: A guide to address the challenges of COVID-19.
Thank you to the school staff working behind the scenes to support students and families. We appreciate everything you are doing! #inthistogether #unsungheroes #WeAreStanCOE #StanCoCares #StanStrong
- Optional Learning Resources
- Child care in Stanislaus County for COVID-19 essential workers
- CA state hotline - 833-544-2374 that people — particularly older, isolated Californians — can call for local non-medical services, such as food delivery and mental health care.
- Love Our Schools
- Parent Online Safety Guide
- Student Online Safety Guide
- Cradle to Career Resources
- The California Parent and Youth Helpline provide support and resource referrals to parent and youth during the current COVID-19 pandemic, 7-days a week from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Call or text 1-855-4APARENT (855-427-2736) for services in English, Spanish and other languages. For more information, please visit https://caparentyouthhelpline.org/.
- All School Lunch Locations
Enter your address below and click the search button to locate a school lunch location near you:
- Playground Structure Guidance
- CDPH Guidance - Schools
- Private & Charter School Waiver Plans
- 8.3.2020 CDPH Waiver Notice - Elementary Education
- 8.3.2020 CDPH Waiver Process
- CA Guidance - Schools and School-Based Programs - 8.3.2020
- COVID-19 and Reopening In-Person Learning Framework for K-12 Schools in California, 2020-2021 School Year
- Grading and Graduation Guidance - Apr. 2, 2020
- Education Essential Functions
- Special Education Guidance - US Department of Education