June 15, 2021 - California Department of Public Health released a new state public health officer order which includes new Face Covering Guidance stating that masks are not required for fully vaccinated individuals, except in the following settings where masks are required for everyone, regardless of vaccination status:
On public transit (examples: airplanes, ships, ferries, trains, subways, buses, taxis, and ride-shares) and in transportation hubs (examples: airport, bus terminal, marina, train station, seaport or other port, subway station, or any other area that provides transportation)
Note: This may change as updated K-12 schools guidance is forthcoming, pending updates for K-12 operational guidance from the CDC.
Additionally, masks are required** for unvaccinated individuals in indoor public settings and businesses (examples: retail, restaurants, theaters, family entertainment centers, meetings, state and local government offices serving the public).
For additional information, individuals should refer to CDC Recommendations for Safer Activities (see CDPH Masking Guidance Frequently Asked Questions for more information).
CalOSHA guidelines continue until new guidelines are adopted. Until that time, current CalOSHA requirements remain in place.
SCOE's Business Services Division assists in distributing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to schools. Check out the video:
The Stanislaus County 2020-21 School Year Planning: A guide to address the challenges of COVID-19
Thank you to the school staff working behind the scenes to support students and families. We appreciate everything you are doing! #inthistogether #unsungheroes #WeAreStanCOE #StanCoCares #StanStrong
- Optional Learning Resources
- Child care in Stanislaus County for COVID-19 essential workers
- CA state hotline - 833-544-2374 that people — particularly older, isolated Californians — can call for local non-medical services, such as food delivery and mental health care.
- Love Our Schools
- Parent Online Safety Guide
- Student Online Safety Guide
- Cradle to Career Resources
- The California Parent and Youth Helpline provide support and resource referrals to parent and youth during the current COVID-19 pandemic, 7-days a week from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Call or text 1-855-4APARENT (855-427-2736) for services in English, Spanish and other languages. For more information, please visit https://caparentyouthhelpline.org/.
- All School Lunch Locations
Enter your address below and click the search button to locate a school lunch location near you:
- Playground Structure Guidance
- CDPH Guidance - Schools
- Private & Charter School Waiver Plans
- 8.3.2020 CDPH Waiver Notice - Elementary Education
- 8.3.2020 CDPH Waiver Process
- CA Guidance - Schools and School-Based Programs - 8.3.2020
- COVID-19 and Reopening In-Person Learning Framework for K-12 Schools in California, 2020-2021 School Year
- Grading and Graduation Guidance - Apr. 2, 2020
- Education Essential Functions
- Special Education Guidance - US Department of Education