Welcome to SCOE's Cyber Safety Awareness website!
October is Cyber Security Awareness Month!
Don't Get Hooked on Phishing Attacks. Click image for full size pdf.
Check out SCOE's Cyber Safety Newsletters:
Additional information regarding privacy, security and online safety can be found below.
Cyber Safe News
- Cybersecurity Tips Blog
- FBI: Internet Crime Complaint Center (iC3)
- Cybersecurity Education Program Podcasts
- Keep Your Children Safe Online
- YOU ARE a Target
- FTC Scam Alerts
- National Cybersecurity Alliance: Passwords and Securing Your Accounts
- U.S. Dept. of Homeland Security
Tips and Resources
- October is National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Five Steps to Creating a Cyber Secure Home
- General Online Safety Tips and Advice
- Lock Down Your Login
- Cybersecurity Awareness Basics from the FDIC
- Cybersecurity Cheat Sheet
- Report Identity Theft to the FTC
- File an Internet crime complaint with the FBI
- Federal Trade Commission Consumer Information
- How to Recover from Identify Theft
- CA Dept. of Justice - Cyber Exploitation Information
- Securing Your Home Network
- Before you Connect a New Home Computer to the Internet
- Keeping Kids Safe Online by Scholastic
Would you like to enroll your staff in the Cyber Safety Education Program? Contact us at helpdesk [ahtsym] stancoe [dhotsym] org for more information.