Workplace Giving Campaign
SCOE's Workplace Giving is a year-round program. This year's campaign will run from Monday, February 1 to Monday, March 1, 2021. Please complete the online form; print, sign and route mail to Kathy Hobby in Administration #000. If you have any questions, Kathy can be reached at 238-1701.
It's a campaign! It's a thank you contest!
Each participant will get their name entered into weekly drawings during the campaign for gift cards to Starbucks and See's Candy. If you choose the Education Foundation, you will have an additional chance to win! The raffle drawing will occur at the March Leadership Team meeting, and supervisors will deliver the prize to the winners in their department. The winners' names will be posted on this page.
How it works:
- Make a donation to any of the 10 organizations and submit the form to Administration by Monday, March 1, 2021 - your name is entered into the end of the month drawing.
- If your donation is a carryover to this year, no worries, you don’t need to do a thing and your name will automatically be entered into the drawings.
- During the campaign there will be weekly drawings for See's Candy and Starbucks gift cards beginning on Friday, February 5. The sooner you sign up, the more chances you have to win!
- In addition if selecting the Education Foundation as your charity-your name will be entered into an additional weekly drawing for Starbucks gift cards and at the end of the month for a $50 Amazon gift card.
THANK YOU for your generous contributions to the Workplace Giving Campaign.
When we were young, we learned the value of teamwork. We learned that by working with others we could do much more than we could do alone. Volunteerism and monetary donations offer a classic example of how powerful teamwork can be. The non-profit organizations depend on each of us.
SCOE’s Workplace Giving Program is two pronged:
- Financial - donations through payroll deductions
- Community Support – mentor at schools, volunteer to help nonprofit organizations
The Workplace Giving Program is available to employees year-round. However, in February 2021, SCOE will hold the annual drive to raise awareness and support for designated organizations. Non-profit (501c) organizations that SCOE supports through payroll deductions, were recommended by employees. Please check out the complete Listing of non-profit organizations SCOE staff supports.
All employees are eligible to contribute through payroll deductions to all participating organizations through this program. SCOE Staff may designate to one charity or divide their gift(s) among multiple charities. The minimum donation to one organization is $2.00 – whether it is once a month or a $2.00 one-time donation.
Payroll deduction is an easy, convenient way to give to the charities of your choice. Contributions to these charities are tax-deductible.
Ten opportunities to give. In ways that matter to you. Click on the links to the right for information on volunteer/mentoring opportunities or to complete a pledge/donation form.