The Stanislaus County Scholarship Advisory Committee is pleased to announce that the John B. Allard scholarship I the amount of $300 was awarded to:
Paige Martins, Enoch High
Hayley Silva, Denair High
CRITERIA TO APPLY
- Students who plan to pursue a career in education. ONLY APPLICANTS PURSUING A CAREER IN EDUCATION WILL BE CONSIDERED (i.e., teaching, administration, instructional aide, etc.).
- Earned a 2.8 grade point average (GPA) during the sophomore and junior years
- Demonstrated leadership and participation in school activities
- The recipient will be expected to attend either a two or a four-year college or university
- Graduating seniors in high schools throughout Stanislaus County
REQUIRED ATTACHMENTS TO UPLOAD WITH APPLICATION:
File Uploads: MUST Name file (Last Name, First Name_file type) ex: "Jones, Dan_Letter of Character Reference"
1. One Page Autobiographical Essay (including activities and future plans)
2. Two Letters of Character References
3. 10th and 11th Grade transcripts to verify GPA
Once the required attachments are ready to upload, please complete Scholarship Application here:https://forms.gle/QFWejetyaZWJLH5t8