The Stanislaus County Scholarship Advisory Committee is pleased to announce that the John B. Allard scholarship will be awarded the amount of $300 to a minimum of one student.
CRITERIA TO APPLY
- Students who plan to pursue a career in education. ONLY APPLICANTS PURSUING A CAREER IN EDUCATION WILL BE CONSIDERED (i.e., teaching, administration, instructional aide, etc.).
- Earned a 2.8 grade point average (GPA) during the sophomore and junior years
- Demonstrated leadership and participation in school activities
- The recipient will be expected to attend either a two or a four-year college or university
- Graduating seniors in high schools throughout Stanislaus County
REQUIRED ATTACHMENTS TO UPLOAD WITH APPLICATION:
File Uploads: MUST Name file (Last Name, First Name_file type) ex: "Jones, Dan_Letter of Character Reference"
1. One Page Autobiographical Essay (including activities and future plans)
2. Two Letters of Character References
3. 10th and 11th Grade transcripts to verify GPA