Welcome to the Stanislaus County Office of Education's Educational Options Division webpage. Educational Options provide an opportunity for students to succeed in an educational environment that focuses on the individual and his/her responsibility to make wise choices. We believe all of our students can succeed and that each student is capable of making wise choices that will help them achieve their short-term and/or long-term goals. The Educational Options Division includes the following schools, programs, and services;
- Come Back Kids (CBK)
- Stanislaus Military Academy (SMA) @ Teel - Empire
- Petersen Alternative Center for Education (PACE) - Modesto
- John B. Allard School/Tactical Character Academy (TCA) - Ceres
- Stanislaus Culinary Arts Institute - Oakdale
- Stanislaus Industrial Technology Institute - Patterson
- Valley College High School - Modesto
COVID-19 INFORMATION for Educational Options Students and Families
February 1, 2021
2021 COVID-19 School Guidance Checklist for SCOE - Educational Options
2021 COVID-19 SCOE Exposure Prevention, Preparedness and Response Plan
COVID-19 Operations Written Reports
June 11, 2020Below are links to the Operations Written Reports explaining the changes to SCOE program offerings made in response to school closures to address the COVID-19 emergency and the major impacts of the closures on students and families.
Parent and Youth Helpline
May 28, 2020
The California Parent and Youth Helpline provide support and resource referrals to parent and youth during the current COVID-19 pandemic, 7-days a week from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Call or text 1-855-4APARENT (855-427-2736) for services in English, Spanish and other languages. For more information, please visit https://caparentyouthhelpline.org/.
Online Learning Policy
Política de aprendizaje en línea
April 30, 2020 Padres, por favor lean esta Política en su totalidad. Tenga en cuenta que al utilizar y participar en la Oficina de Educación del Condado de Stanislaus, (SCOE), Plataforma de Aprendizaje en Línea y aplicaciones asociadas, usted está, a través del uso de dicha Plataforma de Aprendizaje en Línea por parte de su familia, y las aplicaciones asociadas, están dando consentimiento y aceptando todos los términos de uso como se describe en este documento. Política de Aprendizaje en Línea del Condado de Stanislaus, (SCOE)
PROGRAMS & SERVICES
- Adult Education - Regional Services through the Stanislaus/Mother Lode Consortium
- Career Technical Education - Grades 9-12
- Career Technical Education News and Training
- Career Technical Education Training - Adults;
- GED/HiSET Testing Services
- Occupational Olympics - Info and Student Registration Form
- Prevention Programs - Oversees after school programs, Healthy Start, school readiness and emergency management services, school and community violence prevention programs, service learning and civic engagement opportunities, tobacco prevention and a youth leadership group. Prevention Programs also provides Student Support Services for Stanislaus County Office of Education school sites with resources and referrals for pregnant/parenting teens, foster care and students struggling with homelessness.
NEWS & VIDEOS
February 22, 2020 - 4th Annual Destination Medicine
Over 125 students from high schools across the county participated in the 4th Annual Destination Medicine at John B. Allard School in Ceres on February 22. Destination Medicine is designed to inform and engage students in the value of returning to Stanislaus County to practice medicine upon completing their professional education.
During the event, students had the opportunity to learn about medicine through lectures and hands-on experience with various medical equipment including the DaVinci Surgical Robot.