SCOE EMT Registration Link: https://forms.gle/AKVetMUh9T8a1Qk67
Information Session 1 (Zoom)
4/19/2022 6:00pm Information Session 1 (Zoom)
5/17/2022 6:00pm Information Session 2 (Zoom)
5/31/2022 6:00pm Information Session 3 (Zoom)
6/14/2022 6:00pm Information Session 4 (Zoom)
Zoom link for information sessions: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/82943562022?pwd=T3Z0SWtCYmhYaWJ4MTQyMEprZlJFZz09
Required for Registration:
- *Complete the Stanislaus County Office of Education Registration.
- *Valid Government ID, Social Security Card, 18 years or older and valid HS Diploma.
- *You must be a high school graduate or possess a high school equivalency certificate.
- Otherwise ATB Ability to Benefit Exam is required. (Additional $80 fee applies/ $40 per English/Math)
Medical Records – Must EMAIL RECORDS BY 7/7/2022 for registration clearance:
- *Negative 10-Panel Drug Test (Must provide negative results before program start date)
- *Physical exam by Physician/Nurse Practitioner (Within 90 days of program)
- *TB-1/ TB-2 screening within 6 months prior to class start date. (1 year for X-ray’s) Or QuantiFERON TB Gold Blood Test is advised meets requirements for both TBs.
- *Immunization Records: MMR Titer or 2 doses of MMR vaccine, Varicella Titer or 2 doses of Varicella vaccine, Hepatitis B vaccine or signed declination, TDAP within (10) years. NOTE- If you cannot locate your immunization record, you will need to get blood work titers. Flu Vaccine during Flu Season (October – April)
- *Online background check “mybackgroundcheck.com”
- *Covid Vaccination Card- Dose 1 and 2, including booster or Declination Waiver form
Expected Fees to be paid by student:
- *SCOE Application Fee $100.00 due once accepted
- *Clearance Records: TB1- $25, TB-2 $25, or $75 Chest X-Ray, Physical Exam - $0-$68 Approx. Cost
- 10-Panel Drug Test $47.00, Live Scan Background Check $35- $57 Approx. Cost
- *No HS Diploma or GED: Ability to Benefit (ATB) Exam $80.00 Conducted at FLP Turlock Office.
- *NREMT National Exam/ State registration fees are not covered by program costs.
- *Black boots, black belt, EMT dark navy pants (required)
First Lady Permanente, LLC Education Center is a private institution and is approved to operate by the Bureau for Private Post Secondary Education (BPPE). Approval to operate means we are in compliance with the California Private Postsecondary Education Act of 2009. This course is approved by the CA Department of Public Health for Nurse Assistant, 164 Hour Program – Provider No. S-1645. For verification please contact CDPH Licensing and Certification 1-916-324-0901.