Project SAFE Consortium
“The mission of the Stanislaus County Office of Education (SCOE) Project SAFE Consortium is to provide an enriching and safe environment for children which promotes student academic success and improves school and community safety.”
The consortium consists of 38 after school programs in Calaveras, Stanislaus, and Tuolumne Counties in a total of 15 school districts ranging from elementary to middle school sites. The consortium offers a multitude of benefits which include:
- Budget and attendance reporting on behalf of after school program sites
- Complete annual evaluation reporting for federal and statewide funded programs
- Update and revise program plan every three years
- Provide after school staff training and program development
- Develop annual student growth report to measure after school effectiveness
- In-house grant writing to secure additional after school funds
- A variety of other services to enhance site level after school program performance and sustainability
* Project S.A.F.E. is writing the 21st CCLC and ASSETs grant for 2018-2018.
*For Project S.A.F.E. Evaluation Results for individual schools or districts, please contact our office.
For more information please contact:
Prevention Programs Specialist
mnicholson [ahtsym] stancoe [dhotsym] org
Project SAFE Benefits ↓
Consortium Sites Benefits
Forms Library ↓
After School Programs - Forms Library
Some forms require the Adobe Reader program to view. Download the free program by clicking the logo at the bottom of this screen.