The Human Resources Division provides outstanding customer service to employees of the Stanislaus County Office of Education from the time they are hired until the time they retire. The division also provides support with a variety of personnel functions to districts in Stanislaus County. The services provided by the Human Resources Division include the recruitment and selection of employees, classification and salary placement, internal payroll functions, employee benefits, leave accounting tracking, negotiating, implementing and administering collective bargaining agreements, personnel policy implementation, safety and risk management services, substitute services, record maintenance, and employee service awards.
Please see below for HR Administration staff:
Human Resources Specialist I
The Stanislaus County Office of Education Human Resources Division is dedicated to leading our organization and serving the community with a commitment to innovation, reliable information, and established practices while working to promote a culture of civility, effective communication, and exemplary customer service
- Provide excellent customer service by working collaboratively and respectfully with colleagues and the community.
- Be committed to creating a culture of transparency and trust rooted in effective communication.
- Support opportunities for professional growth to develop and empower employees culminating in quality recruitment and retention of staff.
- Demonstrate high standards of accountability and work ethic.
- Celebrate accomplishments by honoring and acknowledging the successes of the Human Resources team.