The SCOE Credentials office will be closed from 12/19/18 - 01/04/19 for the holidays.
The SCOE Credentials department provides the following services:
- Register credentials
- Issue Temporary County Certificates
- Evaluate Transcripts for credential requirements
- Provide information to the public on substitute teaching permit requirements
- Provide information to general public or existing teachers on California credential requirements
- Host Teacher Job Fair and Careers in Education Fair
- Evaluate, Recommend for Child Development permits
- Credential processors for SCOE Induction Programs
- Assist School district Administrators and employees with assignment issues, credential requirements, renewals, extensions, applications for added authorizations, emergency permits and waivers
- APLE Coordinator
- Misassignment Coordinator
- Issue the Teaching Permit for Statutory Leave (TPSL)
Special Education Intern (SEI) Program
The SCOE Special Education Intern program sunsetted in 2015.
For past participant transcripts, please contact lmckee [ahtsym] stancoe [dhotsym] org (subject: SEI%20Transcripts) (Lisa McKee) at: (209) 238-1311. For SEI questions, please contact jcicinato [ahtsym] stancoe [dhotsym] org (subject: SEI%20Questions) (John Cicinato) at (209) 238-1308.