The Stanislaus County Office of Education Human Resources Division is dedicated to leading our organization and serving the community with a commitment to innovation, reliable information, and established practices while working to promote a culture of civility, effective communication, and exemplary customer service.
- Provide excellent customer service by working collaboratively and respectfully with colleagues and the community.
- Be committed to creating a culture of transparency and trust rooted in effective communication.
- Support opportunities for professional growth to develop and empower employees culminating in quality recruitment and retention of staff.
- Demonstrate high standards of accountability and work ethic.
- Celebrate accomplishments by honoring and acknowledging the successes of the Human Resources team.
- I was fingerprinted before. Do I need to do it again?
- I received a juror summons and have to report. What do I do now?
- How long does it take to get fingerprint clearance?
- How do I make an appointment to be fingerprinted?
- How do I apply for a job with SCOE?
- How do I find out if a specific position is open?