The Stanislaus County Office of Education Human Resources Division is dedicated to leading our organization and serving the community with a commitment to innovation, reliable information, and established practices while working to promote a culture of civility, effective communication, and exemplary customer service.
Streamline Human Resources operations by automating the creation and management of various documents, leading to increased efficiency and reduced manual workload.
Develop and implement trainings to enhance the skills and knowledge of employees across all departments, with a focus on improving work accuracy and customer service.
- I was fingerprinted before. Do I need to do it again?
- I received a juror summons and have to report. What do I do now?
- How long does it take to get fingerprint clearance?
- How do I make an appointment to be fingerprinted?
- How do I apply for a job with SCOE?
- How do I find out if a specific position is open?