The Stanislaus County Office of Education Human Resources Division is dedicated to leading our organization and serving the community with a commitment to innovation, reliable information, and established practices while working to promote a culture of civility, effective communication, and exemplary customer service.
We're always looking for passionate people to join the team.
The Substitute Services staff serves 19 districts and all SCOE programs by providing substitutes for teaching and various support staff positions. An automated absence management system is operated and maintained by staff which includes the training of campus users, employees, and substitutes.
For additional Credential or 30 Day Substitute Teacher Permit questions please contact our SCOE Credential Analysts. They may be reached at 209-238-1620 or 209-238-1604.
Job postings and various substitute classifications may be accessed here: EdJoin
You must be a current SCOE Substitute in order to access the link above. (Click on picture above for webpage)
Absence Management is an automated substitute placement system via telephone and can be accessed through the computer.
- How long is the probationary period for new employees?
- What happens if I am not selected or not interviewed?
- How do I apply for a job with SCOE?
- How long does it take to get my Emergency 30-day Permit?
- My credential is about to expire, what do I do?
- What happens if I am recommended for an oral interview?
- What happens after I take the examination?
- What if I am unable to participate in the examination on the announced date?
- How do I prepare for the Classified Examination?
- What kind of examination will I be required to pass?