The Substitute Services staff serves 19 districts and all SCOE programs by providing substitutes for teaching and various support staff positions. An automated absence management system is operated and maintained by staff which includes the training of campus users, employees, and substitutes.
For additional Credential or 30 Day Substitute Teacher Permit questions please contact our SCOE Credential Analysts. They may be reached at 209-238-1611 or 209-238-1604.
Job postings and various substitute classifications may be accessed here: EdJoin.
You must be a current SCOE Substitute in order to access the link above. (Click on picture above for webpage)
Absence Management is an automated substitute placement system via telephone and can be accessed through the computer.
For user instructions, click on “Get a Demo” after logging in to Absence Management
- How much does a substitute teacher make?
- I have a credential issued by another state. What do I need to do?
- I'm enrolled in a credentialing program to get my single-subject credential, but I'm not finished yet. Can I still get hired?
- My credential is about to expire, what do I do?
- I don't have a teaching credential, but I want to substitute teach, what do I need to do?