1) Local school districts will be in attendance recruiting substitutes for the 2019-2020 school year.
2) Provide advice and support with:
- Credential assistance on Emergency 30-day Substitute Permit
- Information on a Short Term Staff Permit & Provisional Permit
- Information on fingerprinting for substitute teaching
- CBEST Information (California Basic Educational Skills Test)
- How to use EDJOIN.ORG to apply for positions electronically
- TPSL Certificate – Temporary Permit for Statutory Leave
3) Colleges throughout the Central Valley will be on site, providing information about their BA/BS programs and Credential programs.
This recruitment event will provide interested persons information on how to become a professional educator in California. It will also provide information on becoming a substitute teacher.
Credential Analysts will be on site to answer credentialing questions.