Participants will be introduced to the New Multicultural Principles 2023. Facilitator will share examples of program practices that have been designed to meet the needs of the diverse cultures in your community.
Participants will consider the principles in context of everyday practice.
- Log into COPA
- Click on the Agency Tab and Choose "Training Request"
- Type in your first or last name at the top of the Screen OR Filter to your Agency/Site to narrow your name search.
- To narrow your training search, enter the training start date and end date.
- Choose the training you will participate in from the "Please Select a Training" Field
- Check the box next to your name.
- Click on the "Submit" button at the bottom of the screen If you have questions, please call (209)-238-6300.
If you do not have a COPA login, please follow up with your supervisor.
LINKS TO ZOOM EVENTS WILL BE EMAILED 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE.
Participants MUST register to attend trainings and receive training reminders.