In this training, participants will review The Creative Curriculum for Family Child Care component of USE. They will engage in a variety of group activities to identify the best practices and benefits of implementing Intentional Teaching Cards, Mighty Minutes, and Book Conversation/Discussion Cards. This is part 1of a 3‐part series training.
Log into COPA
1. Click on the Agency Tab and Choose "Training Request"
2. Type in your first or last name at the top of the Screen OR Filter to your Agency/Site to narrow your name search.
3. To narrow your training search, enter the training start date and end date.
4. Choose the training you will participate in from the "Please Select a Training" Field
5. Check the box next to your name.
6. Click on the "Submit" button at the bottom of the screen