I have a credential issued by another state. What do I need to do?

Most out of state credentials qualify an applicant to receive a California Preliminary Credential. For further information about the requirements for this process, please contact the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing (CCTC): (888) 921-2682.

Additional questions and/or assistance can also be provided by the SCOE Credential Analysts. They may be reached at 209-238-1611 or 209-238-1626.