My credential is about to expire, what do I do?

Visit the credential renewal section of the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing (CCTC) website to find out if your credential must be or is eligible to be renewed online. If online credential renewal is not available and you are currently employed with a school district, visit your district's personnel office for assistance in submitting the application. Otherwise, you may renew your credential by mail. Manual application forms are available through the Commission. Be sure to keep copies of all documents submitted to the CCTC including a copy of your payment.

Additional questions and/or assistance can also be provided by the SCOE Credential Analysts. They may be reached at 209-238-1611 or 209-238-1626.