Please register to attend an Information Meeting to learn about our Administrator Induction Program. Attendance at one of these Information Meetings is not mandatory but is highly recommended.
Attend an Information Meeting
All Candidate Information Meetings will be held from 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm either virtually or in person at the Stanislaus County Office of Education building at 1100 H Street in Modesto.
Register for one date from the link below:
- Admin Induction Candidate Information Meetings
After attending an information meeting, Candidates may make application to the Program. If a Candidate does not wish to attend an Information Meeting, the Program will assume that the Candidate has satisfied his/her need for Program information through this website or by phone contact to the Program Assistant. Applications are accepted beginning in May and candidates are encouraged to apply as early as possible. Completed application packets are due no later than September 15th, 2020.
- The following must be submitted prior to acceptance in the program:
- Candidate Application - Complete Online
- Verification of Employment as an Administrator - Download and have your HR department complete, then submit with your application
- Copy of Teaching or Service Credential
- Copy of Preliminary Administrative Service Credential or Certificate of Eligibility (action will be needed to convert a Certificate of Eligibility)
- Copy of Current Resume
If you have questions or need assistance with registration, please contact:
Erica Meza-Tovar, Credentialing Events Specialist
emeza-tovar [ahtsym] stancoe [dhotsym] org