On Monday, December 12, 2022, the parking lot located behind SCOE's 1100 H Street building closed for renovation. The construction will continue until March 17, 2023. Please know the intent throughout these projects is to minimize the impact on staff and visitors while we do our best to maximize safety protocols. The following information provides parking alternatives and building access.
Effective December 12, 2022, the 1100 H Street parking lot will be closed for demolition and construction.
1100 H STREET VISITOR PARKING OPTIONS
- Handicap parking is available at the Event Center directly across from the double door (a handicap placard is required for parking). Temporary handicap signage will be posted.
- Street parking on 12th or 11th Streets is one- or two-hour and is regularly monitored by the Modesto Police Department.
- 820 12 Street parking garage two-hour parking is available on the 1st floor.
- Parking is available at SCOE's 14th Street parking lot located between H and G Streets.
- During the parking lot construction, staff and visitors will enter the building from the main doors facing G Street.
- Use the ramp from 11th Street to access the building. The steps from the building to the parking lot are being updated too.
- Building access points will change during construction. Check this page for updates.