Stanislaus County Office of Education
Collection and Use of PII
SCOE’s Information Systems Department custom applications collect personal information such as the following:
- Identifiers such as first and last name, username, email address, parent/guardian contact information, mailing address or social security numbers.
- Profile information such as date of birth, gender and school of attendance or business of employment.
Requesting Changes to My PII
We provide you with the ability to exercise controls regarding our collection, use and sharing of your information in accordance with applicable law. To request changes to personally identifiable information we collect, send an email to infosys [ahtsym] stancoe [dhotsym] org. These choices may include:
- Correcting, updating and deleting your information or your child’s personal information.
- Requesting access to the personal information about your or your child that we amend or delete it.
- We use the personal information for the sole purpose to provide products or services developed and hosted by the Stanislaus County Office of Education.
- We neither display advertising, nor do we use your personal information to advertise to you.
- We do not sell or share your information with third parties.
- We do not host third party cookies or trackers that would enable tracking of personally identifiable information on our sites.
- We collect additional, general information about visitors to this application. For example:
- The type of browser (such as Chrome, Firefox, Edge)
- The date/time visitors came to the site.
- The country from which visitors are accessing our application/website.
If you have any questions about how we collect, disclose, transfer and store your data, please email us at infosys [ahtsym] stancoe [dhotsym] org.