This session will focus on best practices in configuring and maintaining your G-Suite resources from a device/network management and security/privacy perspective.
Topics to be covered will include:
- What’s new with G Suite - Best Practices
- Admin Console Service Settings Best Practices - Walk through the core and additional service settings that must be changed for EDU domains
- Google Vault – In depth look at proper use of Vault as an E-discovery system. Retention Policies, creating searches and exporting results will also be explored.
- Reports & Audit Logs – Using reports to gain insight and visibility into G Suite activities and data. Monitoring and automatic alerting of events.
- G Suite Admin Tips and Tricks
- Including a section for Q+A Roundtable! Bring your toughest questions!
Participants should bring their own laptop.
For session questions that are content related, please contact Emilia Simoes at esimoes [ahtsym] stancoe [dhotsym] org.
For all other questions, please contact K12HSN at tapd [ahtsym] k12hsn [dhotsym] org or 760-312-6158.