Location: On-Line Class
Date: January 29, 2021
Time: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Hosted by: Frankie Suarez
This training will be provided on-line using Zoom Video Conferencing.
This training is for QCC users only.
Learn how to create data files from various modules within QCC.
We will cover:
- Retrieving and using the preset report templates in the HR Report/Job Selector Module
- Example templates for particular applications - Customizing field and employee selection
- Retrieving, downloading and exporting these reports using the Print Manager module
- Preset Download Definitions available in the Personnel Downloader Module
- Creating your own Download Definition
- The Download and Field Selection settings to customize output
- Creating new Download Data in either a new dataset or appending to an existing set
- Exporting the output generated effectively
- Use of categories to influence record inclusion/exclusion
- Setting up and processing lists to extract within the HR Query Module
- Employee, Position and Assignment Lists
- Creating a new query and assigning fields to output